Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just so mundane


Sometimes I feel that I should stop hogging onto this cyberspace. Stop opening up Firefox and making four tabs, one for Facebook, one for Twitter, one for ODL and one for Youtube. I've been in a relationship for awhile now, and currently, as they always do, I've hit a rough patch. Every relationship has, at the very least, one. It's just something you go through, makes you stronger, makes you realize what you have is worth fighting for. It happens at every age, anytime, anywhere...under any circumstances it can strike. It just so happens that mine came at a time when education and work takes place. Nonetheless, and out of the events that have already occurred, we come out stronger every single time.

He sees me. He sees who am i. He sees what others are to busy or to blind to see.

When I see problems, he sees the possibilities in them. And I am thankful for that. A shoulder to lean on. A hand to hold. A person to love. That's him. And I absolutely adore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment