Friday, August 20, 2010

A lot like love

Infatuation is temporary. Love endures.

I finally got a full time job as an administrator at Adecco! Like seriously, what took me so long?! *hands on forehead. No doubt I've been thru a lot of ups and downs. I appreciate friends and love ones for being there for me - when I'm already on the verge of giving all up. Been through so many interviews, even thou they failed on me - over and over again, I learn that I have had so much to pick up from. Precisely, no harm trying. What's there for me to lose? In fact, I gain more experience from these step backs. I've seen so many two faces around. Where are they coming from? I'm still figuring...

Anyhow, I'm really eggcited about my first day of work next wednesday! Arghhhss. Mixed feeling sucks for the second time :/ I'm so going to ace on this job! Hates job hopping.
PRADA WALLET! I see it coming my way HAHAHA

Thanks boyf for being there, always. I realised that all my worries are so unnecessary :)
It's you, I grew stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment