I'm not enjoying one's solitude. Life is a bore recently. I'm surrounded with work and more work every week. That's it - the things I do fucking single week. The routine goes on and on. Even boy has loads of things on hand. Thus weekends now seemed aimless. Something I will have to look forward to every week usually thrashed my hopes. Arghhh it taught me not to yearn for too much, like seriously. Or I just have to learn to be solitude. Apparently something I dread most! I don't wish to whine however from the bottom of my heart I miss my friend. Getting attached doesn't mean I have to lose friends. Right?? Why do I see every one distancing?!
I have doubts.
I have doubts.
Well i guess just take some time, continue to make the effort to text and chat with friends, that should keep u with them i guess. Of course do take the effort to meet them more often and all ya .. that includes me !! LOL
ReplyDeleteawww... i just realised I had a comment here! so nice of you dear :) you'll always be my bff!
ReplyDelete