To say I'm tired of work would be an understatement. I'm way beyond exhausted and very much deprived of my social life that sometimes I wish I could just not work. Sigh... Could we just fast forward to October? Handling candidates' claims, payrolls and timesheets are never easy in the first place. Getting my fingers cut two days in a row is no joke! Ouchh! I'm still picking up - as much as possible before the temp, Jiahui leaves! :( Had a bad feeling that I won't be able to cope without her. But I know I have to and not be dependent on her. Today I alighted at compass point just to get her a small gift. Someone who guided me along all these while.
Big thank you!! xoxo
The boyfriend's birthday is round the corner! I feel so excited for him cos I can't wait to date him out on that day :) So much things in mind to do for him, really. To the boy who worked so hard both in work and school. To the boy is so passionate in sports. To the boy who won't mind driving miles down just to see me when I'm down. I don’t think any boy in the right mind would ever do such things for me and I’m just more than thankful to have you. I want you to have a blast & enjoy your birthday!
Big thank you!! xoxo
The boyfriend's birthday is round the corner! I feel so excited for him cos I can't wait to date him out on that day :) So much things in mind to do for him, really. To the boy who worked so hard both in work and school. To the boy is so passionate in sports. To the boy who won't mind driving miles down just to see me when I'm down. I don’t think any boy in the right mind would ever do such things for me and I’m just more than thankful to have you. I want you to have a blast & enjoy your birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment