Saturday, October 9, 2010

BF.Friday

A short post before tucking in cos apparently I am too bloated to sleep!

NIKE SAMPLE SALE THIS MORNING.
This is too adorable! Shawn and Viona each got one :D



Brenda got this for only 20/30+ what a steal!



I WANT I WANT THIS :)

To all who came all the way from expo to lunch with me. 11 of you darlings!
- Ruiting brenda waikeong jeslyn shawn darren viona doreen charmaine and two interns from tp! Some I may not know but yeah you people warmed my friday afternoon :) Dor came to picked me up with her boy at sk to her house for dinner! Her mom cooked really awesome satay kangkong! Droooools... Dessert over at Ice Cream Chef at east coast rd, 'the other guys' at kallang followed by soya drink cum mee sua at yong he! Tell me all I had today wasn't sinful.

Going for a run tomorrow morning then to SPCA with dor and james. This time not as a volunteer.
Hyped hyped for tomorrow night with the ladies!! Put on a nice dress and make up :) Can't wait, egggcited!

No comments:

Post a Comment