“We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Only after we have lost everything are we free to do anything. Throw things out there and not be perfect and not have answers to anything and see if people understand.” - Angelina Jolie

This is every reason why, I still love you, and miss you.
I am so tired.
It had been such a happy/sad week for me.
I'm so disturbed that I've even lost my hype for shopping next week.
To make my life too occupied - deliberately, totally a silly thing I would attempt to do next time. True, they stopped my mind from wandering, for that moment. However it tires me out big time. Anyhow, will be submissive next week. Work has been really hectic and I'm in the mist of learning to mange the whole process well. Am already one month old in the company. I don't expect myself to still cont. going around seeking for permission on tasks. I need to know. Colleagues have never fail to be understanding. Count my blessing meeting these awesome people at work.
I would not say that I'm totally over it. You influenced me.
I'm smiling through this cos' you made me a better person. You taught me so much; everything's so priceless. I understand how very disorientated I used to be. How people think I am so fragile, so vulnerable. I may appear to be but I know I am strong. I learnt to be independent. To know where my goals are and stopped being indecisive.
I never want to be the burden, the worry for you.
Be proud of me, for once. Will you?
That something which never fail to flash thru my mind whenever I am low or on the verge of giving up
- that smile of yours. Motivates me and push me forward.
We didn't mean to jeopardize this relationship we had.
It was a good start, after all.

This is every reason why, I still love you, and miss you.
I am so tired.
It had been such a happy/sad week for me.
I'm so disturbed that I've even lost my hype for shopping next week.
To make my life too occupied - deliberately, totally a silly thing I would attempt to do next time. True, they stopped my mind from wandering, for that moment. However it tires me out big time. Anyhow, will be submissive next week. Work has been really hectic and I'm in the mist of learning to mange the whole process well. Am already one month old in the company. I don't expect myself to still cont. going around seeking for permission on tasks. I need to know. Colleagues have never fail to be understanding. Count my blessing meeting these awesome people at work.
I would not say that I'm totally over it. You influenced me.
I'm smiling through this cos' you made me a better person. You taught me so much; everything's so priceless. I understand how very disorientated I used to be. How people think I am so fragile, so vulnerable. I may appear to be but I know I am strong. I learnt to be independent. To know where my goals are and stopped being indecisive.
I never want to be the burden, the worry for you.
Be proud of me, for once. Will you?
That something which never fail to flash thru my mind whenever I am low or on the verge of giving up
- that smile of yours. Motivates me and push me forward.
We didn't mean to jeopardize this relationship we had.
It was a good start, after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment